Philippine dried fruits coated with our award-winning Malagos couverture chocolate. Fine treats that are proudly made in the Philippines. Great gift ideas for any occasion!
Available in four (4) kinds of dried fruits:
- 2019 International Chocolate Awards – Asia Pacific SPECIAL AWARD (Local Ingredient)
- 2019 Academy of Chocolate Awards Commendation
Malagos single-origin couverture chocolate in 56%
Resealable stand-up pouch.
120 grams / pouch
12L x 22W cm
Store chocolates in a clean, dry, slightly cool, and odorless place like a pantry cabinet (18° to maximum 22°C). Keep them away from heat and light. Do not store them in the fridge / refrigerator / chiller as sudden change in temperature will change their appearance (i.e., whitish coating). This phenomenon is called 'bloom' — fat and/or sugar crystals rise to the surface of the chocolates. Chocolates that have 'bloomed' are still edible.
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 1-2 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612192 or Mylene 09175612194, 02 89299310.
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108.