Philippine dried fruits coated with our award-winning Malagos couverture chocolate. Fine treats that are proudly made in the Philippines. Great gift ideas for any occasion!
Available in four (4) kinds of dried fruits:
Award-winning Soursop (Guyabano)
- 2019 International Chocolate Awards – Asia Pacific SILVER
- 2019 International Chocolate Awards – Asia Pacific SPECIAL AWARD (Local Ingredient)
- 2019 Academy of Chocolate Awards Commendation
Store chocolates in a clean, dry, slightly cool, and odorless place like a pantry cabinet (18° to maximum 22°C). Keep them away from heat and light. Do not store them in the fridge / refrigerator / chiller as sudden change in temperature will change their appearance (i.e., whitish coating). This phenomenon is called 'bloom'—fat and/or sugar crystals rise to the surface of the chocolates. Chocolates that have 'bloomed' are still edible.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 2-3 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612192 or Mylene 09175612194, 02 89299310.
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108.