Malagos Chocolate Museum
We will resume operations tentatively on October 29, 2020.
March 8, 2017 marked the opening of The Malagos Chocolate Museum in Malagos Garden Resort, the first in the country.
The museum boasts of interactive cacao and chocolate installation that is divided into four parts:
1. The Museum Section where you will learn about the wonders of the cacao and chocolate-making through infographics, AVP, audio lectures, and interactive displays.
2. The Interactive Zone where you can play games with Beanie, the Malagos Chocolate mascot.
3. The Chocolate Bar where you can enjoy all sorts of Malagos Chocolate food and drinks.
4. The Malagos Chocolate Laboratory where you can make your own chocolate!
The Intimate Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony was attended by close friends and family. The museum doors were opened to the public by 2:00pm to which some distinguished guests enjoyed a glimpse of the first Malagos Chocolate “Tree-to-Bar” Experience.
(1) What is the Tree-to-Bar Experience?
It is a guided walking tour of our award-winning Puentespina Farm and its post-harvest facilities. Tour is within the premises of our Malagos Garden Resort and will take about 1 to 1.5 hours.
(2) Does the Tree-to-Bar Experience require advance booking / reservation?
Yes. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking / reservation. This tour is available only from Monday - Saturday (excluding Sundays and holidays). There are two (2) schedules per day: 10am and 1pm. Download rates here.
(3) Does visit to the Malagos Chocolate Museum require advance booking / reservation?
No. Walk-ins are welcome following 'first come, first served' basis. Operating schedule is Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Open on holidays. The museum is one of the attractions of our Malagos Garden Resort. Download Malagos Resort Brochure for rates: page 1 and page 2.
(4) Does the chocolate-making activity at the Malagos Chocolate Lab require advance booking / reservation?
No. Walk-ins are welcome following 'first come, first served' basis. Operating schedule is Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Open on holidays. This activity is one of the attractions of our Malagos Garden Resort. Download Malagos Resort Brochure for rates: page 1 and page 2.
Rates may change w/out prior notice.