We aim to maintain a reputation for ethical and sustainable farming, for production processes that adhere to strict quality standards, and for steadfastness in upholding excellence in everything that we do.
Malagos Chocolate’s cacao farm – Puentespina Farm
(cacao nursery and budwood garden)
(1) GAP (Good Agricultural Practice) – certified by Philippine Department of Agriculture.
(2) Philippine Bureau of Plant Industry and the National Seeds Council – certified.
Malagos Chocolate Factory
(1) GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) – certified by the Philippine Food & Drugs Administration.
(2) Philippine FDA (Food & Drugs Administration) – registered.
(3) Philippine CPR (Certificate of Product Registration) – registered for all our products.
(4) USFDA (United States Food & Drugs Administration) – registered.
(5) HALAL – certified by the Islamic Da’wah Council of the Philippines, Inc (IDCP).
(6) HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) – certified by TÜV SÜD PSB Philippines Inc. It’s a Food Safety Management System to ensure that the chocolates produced in our factory are safe.
Questions? Contact us.