New! Malagos Handmade Fondue Gift Set 🎁
Gift loved ones and friends with this beautiful fondue set. The ceramic fondue mug is proudly handmade by Lanelle Abueva-Fernando of the Lanelle Abueva-Fernando Studio Pottery exclusively for Malagos Chocolate
One (1) ceramic fondue mug*
Available in three (3) colors: blue (sold out), green, and yellow.
One (1) stainless steel whisk
Four (4) stainless steel fondue forks
One (1) tealight candle
One (1) pack Malagos 65% Dark Chocolate 500 grams
*15 cm H x 11 cm diameter. Microwave & dishwasher safe.
EASY FONDUE RECIPE
80 grams Malagos 65% Dark Chocolate
250 ml heavy whipping cream
dippables such assorted fruits, marshmallows etc.
Pour the heavy whipping cream in a pan and heat to simmer.
Put the chocolates in a separate bowl.
Pour the heated cream over the dark chocolate and stir until smooth.
Video recipe here.
Store chocolates in a clean, dry, slightly cool, and odorless place like a pantry cabinet (18° to maximum 22°C). Keep them away from heat and light. Do not store them in the fridge / refrigerator / chiller as sudden change in temperature will change their appearance (i.e., whitish coating). This phenomenon is called 'bloom'—fat and/or sugar crystals rise to the surface of the chocolates. Chocolates that have 'bloomed' are still edible.
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 1-2 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612192 or Mylene 09175612194, 02 89299310.
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108.