Institutional pack (baking & cooking)👩🍳56% Dark Chocolate
New! Enjoy its distinct flavor typical of a single-origin, high quality couverture chocolate that's proudly Filipino. Available only in 1.6 kg block. Great for coating / enrobing of dried fruits or nuts. Also for confections like cakes, cookies, brownies, doughnuts macarons, truffles, ganache, mousse, ice cream, etc. Click here for recipes.
Store chocolates in a clean, dry, slightly cool, and odorless place like a pantry cabinet (18° to maximum 22°C). Keep them away from heat and light. Do not store them in the fridge / refrigerator / chiller as sudden change in temperature will change their appearance (i.e., whitish coating). This phenomenon is called 'bloom'— fat and/or sugar crystals rise to the surface of the chocolates. Chocolates that have 'bloomed' are still edible.
Great for coating / enrobing of dried fruits or nuts. Also for confections like cakes, brownies, cookies, doughnuts, macarons, ganache, ice cream, etc. Click here for recipes.
BLOCK (36L x 28.5W cm; thickness 5 cm)
1600 grams or 1.6 kg
Aluminum PET foil.
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 1-2 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612192 or Mylene 09175612194, 02 89299310.
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108.