Institutional pack (baking & cooking)👩🍳56% Dark Chocolate
New! Enjoy its distinct flavor typical of a single-origin, premium quality couverture chocolate that's proudly Filipino. Read more here. Available only in 1.6 kg block.
Store in a clean, dry, slightly cool, and odorless place like a pantry cabinet (18° to maximum 22°C). Keep away from heat and light. Do not store in a fridge / refrigerator / chiller as sudden change in temperature will change the appearance of the chocolate (i.e., whitish coating). This phenomenon is called 'bloom' –– fat or sugar crystals rise to the surface of the chocolate. Chocolates that have 'bloomed' are still edible.
Great for coating / enrobing of dried fruits or nuts. Also for confections, pastries, ganache, ice cream, etc. Click here for recipes.
BLOCK (36L x 28.5W cm; thickness 5 cm)
1600 grams or 1.6 kg
Aluminum PET foil.
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 2-3 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612194 or Mylene 09175612192, 02 89299310.
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108.