We aim to maintain a reputation for ethical and sustainable farming, for production processes that adhere to strict quality standards, and for steadfastness in upholding excellence in everything that we do.
Our certifications to date:
Malagos Chocolate’s cacao farm – Puentespina Farm (cacao nursery and budwood garden)
(1) GAP (Good Agricultural Practice) – certified by Philippine Department of Agriculture.
(2) Philippine Bureau of Plant Industry and the National Seeds Council – certified.
Malagos Chocolate Factory
(1) GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) – certified by the Philippine Food & Drugs Administration.
(2) Philippine FDA (Food & Drugs Administration) – registered.
(3) Philippine CPR (Certificate of Product Registration) – registered for all our products.
(4) USFDA (United States Food & Drugs Administration) – registered.
(5) HALAL – certified by the Islamic Da’wah Council of the Philippines, Inc (IDCP).
(6) HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points) – certified by TÜV SÜD PSB Philippines Inc. It’s a Food Safety Management System to ensure the chocolates produced in our factory are safe.
Bolcan St., Agdao, Davao City
+63 82 2218220 +63 917 6554066
Open Mon – Sat from 830am – 530pm
Cedar Hills Garden Ctr #57 Mother Ignacia St.
Brgy. Paligsahan, Quezon City
+63 2 89299310 +63 2 89242730 +63 917 7151181 +63 917 5612194
Open Mon – Sat from 9am – 6pm
Ground floor across National Bookstore
SM City Ecoland, Davao City
+63 917 6554066
MORE FROM THE PUENTESPINA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Malagos Farmhouse Cheese
Malagos Garden Resort
Puentespina Orchids & Tropical Plants Inc
Gift Farm by Puentespina Farms (Online Store)
Hydrock Wells Incorporated
Davao Thermo Biotech Corporation
CP Design & Architecture