By Chef Jill Sandique
400 grams Malagos 65% Dark Chocolate
500 ml fresh milk
20 grams unflavored gelatin
1 liter heavy cream
zest from one lemon
225 grams sugar
Whipped cream, fruit compote
1) Place Malagos Chocolate in a clean bowl. Set aside.
2) Pour milk into another bowl. Sprinkle gelatine over milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, put together heavy cream, lemon zest and sugar. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Steep for 40 – 45 minutes. Bring back to a boil and add the gelatine mixture. Stir for a minute or two then remove from heat.
4) Pour hot liquid over Malagos 65% Dark Chocolate and stir to combine. Strain then pour into individual containers. Chill for at least six (6) hours until set.
5) Garnish with whipped cream and fruit compote. Serve cold.