March 8, 2017 marked the opening of The Malagos Chocolate Museum in Malagos Garden Resort, the first in the country.
The museum boasts of interactive cacao and chocolate installation that is divided into four parts:
1. The Museum Section where you will learn about the wonders of the cacao and chocolate-making through infographics, AVP, audio lectures, and interactive displays.
2. The Interactive Zone where you can play games with Beanie, the Malagos Chocolate mascot.
3. The Chocolate Bar where you can enjoy all sorts of Malagos Chocolate food and drinks.
4. The Malagos Chocolate Laboratory where you can make your own chocolate!
The Intimate Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony was attended by close friends and family. The museum doors were opened to the public by 2:00pm to which some distinguished guests enjoyed a glimpse of the first Malagos Chocolate “Tree-to-Bar” Experience.
(1) What is the Tree To Bar Experience?
(2) Does the Tree To Bar Experience require advance booking / reservation?
Yes. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking / reservation. This tour is available only from Monday – Saturday (excluding Sundays and holidays). There are two (2) schedules per day: 10am and 1pm. Download rates here. (Rates may change w/out prior notice).
(3) Does visit to the Malagos Chocolate Museum require advance booking / reservation?
No. Walk-ins are welcome following ‘first come, first served’ basis. Operating schedule is Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Open on holidays. The museum is one of the attractions of our Malagos Garden Resort. Download Malagos Resort Brochure for rates: page 1 and page 2. (Rates may change w/out prior notice).
(4) Does the chocolate-making activity at the Malagos Chocolate Lab require advance booking / reservation?
No. Walk-ins are welcome following ‘first come, first served’ basis. Operating schedule is Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Open on holidays. This activity is one of the attractions of our Malagos Garden Resort. Download Malagos Resort Brochure for rates: page 1 and page 2. (Rates may change w/out prior notice).
our very own Puentespina Cacao Farm, producer of one of the ‘Best 50 Beans’ in the world. Experience the journey of our hardworking farmers.
the history of Philippine chocolate and how chocolates are made at the Malagos Chocolate Museum, the 1st chocolate museum in the country.
while you sit and relax at the Malagos Chocolate Bar. Try our chocolate-and-wine pairing, or a scoop of our homemade ice cream, or our must try Malagos Hot Chocolate drink paired with suman or ensaymada!
your own one-of-a-kind chocolate bar at the Malagos Chocolate Lab. Choose Your Mould, Mix and Blend your chocolate with chili, pistachio, rosemary mint etc.. , Chill It, and Wrap It Up! Go chocolate crazy with your squad!
Bolcan St., Agdao, Davao City
+63 82 2218220 +63 917 6554066
Open Mon – Sat from 830am – 530pm
Cedar Hills Garden Ctr #57 Mother Ignacia St.
Bgry Paligsahan, Quezon City
+63 2 89299310 +63 2 89242730 +63 917 7151181 +63 917 5612194
Open Mon – Sat from 9am – 6pm
MORE FROM THE PUENTESPINA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Malagos Farmhouse Cheese
Malagos Garden Resort
Puentespina Orchids & Tropical Plants Inc
Gift Farm by Puentespina Farms (Online Store)
Hydrock Wells Incorporated
Davao Thermo Biotech Corporation
CP Design & Architecture